I admit, I often have a hard time deciding what to write about at times. Not that I have a lack of topics, quite the opposite. I just don't choose one. Which is probably why I usually end up writing mish-mashed posts that include several topics on my mind. To me, it often seems like these little things aren't "worthy" of their own topic/post, usually because I only have a little to say.
I'm re-thinking that position now though. Maybe little posts are OK. Perhaps even cute and cuddly. It would probably allow me to write more often. I need to realize I don't have to write a novel everytime, and it doesn't have to be well-formulated.
But it doesn't have to be super short either. Just so you are warned.
Great. I think we've made great progress today. Now get off the couch and start writing.
Latest from the New Blog at AriseFromtheDust.com
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment