Nico: "I cut you!"
Me: "No! My name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my father, prepare to die."
Nico: "No! You killed my father!"
Me: "Nico, I am your father."
Nico: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
After stopping my laughter, I realized I wasn't sure if he was quoting Return of the Jedi, or Toy Story 2.
5 comments:
That's so funny! Did Nico think he was pretty clever, or did he just get a kick out of making you laugh so hard?
That is so funny! (I am making a comment so you know I actually read all your cute and cuddly posts.)
were these the light sabers on your iPhone?
No, these were "actual" (i.e. toy) lightsabers that the boys got recently. Nico really really wanted a sword after playing swords at Garrett's house (in Buffalo). So his reward for being brave about going to school was a lightsaber (which he decided was better than a sword).
But perhaps I should use the iPhone for the sound effects...
The greatest thing I have ever read!!! I miss that kid.
Post a Comment