Carma felt that I did not tell the "whole story" regarding Nico and the potty. For her additional comments, please read here.
******************************
**Warning: The following highlights are mildly graphic and contain the word poop in excess.**
And so, not long after the potty became interesting, Nico's next goal was to go poop on the potty. Actually, the boy seems pretty obsessed with saying the word "poop" a lot, and thinks whenever he (or anyone else) does, it is hilarious. So, I can see his interest here.
On Wednesday night, he achieved his goal. In fact, he was having so much fun, he was on the toilet for half an hour, giving me minute-by-minute progress updates.
"Dad, I got another one!"
"Dad, some more came out!"
"Dad, that one looks like a snake!"
It's a riveting way to spend an evening, I assure you.
********************************
This past weekend, at our hotel:
"Auntie Em! Do you want to see my poops?"
"Um...sure?"
Way to step up and be supportive Emily! :)
Latest from the New Blog at AriseFromtheDust.com
3 years ago
1 comment:
This is great to read the combined account of Nico's potty prowess. We are proud of you Nico! Spencer likes the word "pooh" too.
Post a Comment