Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Rapid fire

Just a quick post today- things have been pretty fast and furious this past week with work and consulting, and this week is a bit more of the same. After I wrap up a couple projects (or phases of projects), I can decompress a bit.

Due to oppressive demand (i.e. sold-out shows), I was unable to see the Iron Man movie this past weekend, but hope to see it on Thursday night. Friday night, I'm going to take the boys to see the new Speed Racer movie (which I've actually read a surprisingly good review for). I'm also looking forward to the new Indiana Jones movie (May 22), along with Wall*E (June 28) this summer.

This Sunday is Carma's birthday, which also happens to be Mother's Day. So, I am planning to just treat Saturday like it's her birthday and Sunday can be reserved for showing her with yet more love and gratitude. We have plans to go to a show on Saturday night, "Curtains" with David Hyde Pierce (whom we like from Frasier and Spam-a-Lot).

Also, it's been a lot of fun so far having Auntie Em and Uncle Richie in town (well, NYC anyway). We like having family nearby, and the boys adore the attention.

Coming up next Friday (weather permitting) will be my first Father-Son campout with Thurman. I'm hoping the hotel is decent and has a good breakfast.

More to come next week!

2 comments:

jennybhill said...

What!? Hotel?! I thought it was near the Delaware Water Gap. I thought you were going to scout it out for us!

Lincolnlogger said...

Wait...you mean you don't use hotels when camping? Where do you sleep?